Unlocking the Human Potential
Discover the North Chase Difference
At North Chase Rehabilitation & Nursing Center, we’re not just another rehabilitative or nursing facility; we are a team of uniquely qualified professionals, carefully recruited and hired for our nursing care and therapeutic talents. Our skills reach far beyond the stringent requirements of being well-qualified health care professionals; we’re responsive to the needs of our patients and their families—trustworthy in our approach and committed to quality care.
Unlocking the human potential and raising spirits are the focus of North Chase Rehabilitation & Nursing Center therapy programs. There is a side of therapy which has nothing to do with muscle coordination or retraining the brain to do daily tasks or communication skills. It’s the human side of therapy—the side of therapy that gives people hope, making them believe they can perform activities which they might have thought were never again possible. It’s all about recovery and a sense of personal accomplishment.
- Professional and Certified Healthcare Professionals
- Compassionate, Personalized Care Programs
- Adaptable Daily Schedule and Activities
- Adaptable Rehabilitation and Regular Plan Evaluation
- In-house eye care, dental care and podiatry services
- On-site Physician
- Accepts VA patients
We invite you to come by and visit. Take a tour and see why life at North Chase Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is an experience to enjoy. A special part of North Chase Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is our short stay rehabilitation program which is designed to prepare the resident to return home at the earliest possible date. Whether your stay is long term or short term, North Chase Rehabilitation & Nursing Center meets each of our patients’ medical needs, while maintaining independence and dignity.
It is our belief that the rehabilitation process is more effective when the environment is comfortable and supportive of each patient’s needs. Our facility offers all of the accommodations and amenities of home to make a patient’s stay as comfortable as possible.
Amenities & Accommodations
- 140 beds in both private and semi-private rooms
- Fully-equipped therapy gym, complete kitchen, washer/dryer, and bathroom for real-world therapy
- Beauty Shop available
- Religious services from several area churches
- Transportation available to outside doctor’s appointments
- Housekeeping and personal laundry
- In-house dental, eye care, and podiatry services available to residents
We pride ourselves on being as accommodating as possible for our residents regardless of their mobility. We provide transportation services to and from doctor’s appointment for all of our residents. Wheelchair and stretcher transports are available for doctor’s appointments as well as planned activity outings.
We’re in the business of helping our patients reach their mobility goals, not to win awards. However,throughout the years, we’ve had the opportunity to win several awards for quality patient care both statewide and nationally.
- AHCA Bronze
- VOHRA Wound Physicians Center of Excellence for Wound Management